Discuss car break in in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

M

Mac

Had my car broke into in the early hours.Nothing taken luckily.Chased them off before they could have a good rummage around.Got the number plate and model of car and gave it to the police.They came round but have yet to catch the culprits.Now i wonder why people have lost faith in the police.What more do they want,me to track them down as well:mad:

We call those people Non Educated Delinquents NEDS up here. to spot them here are some tracking tips.

1 They gather in small heards under street lights on in parks.
2 All wear the same style of clothing thats too big and there trousers falling down
3 Basball caps are worn backwards or to the side.
4 walk like there testicles are swollen with there arm swaying.
5 Unable to form a sentance without the words Man,But,Youknowwhatimean ( its sounds like one word when spoken)
6 Drinking habits are whatever alcohol they can get from local shop and its not quality its quantity.
7 diet includes Chicken twizlers,Anything fried, No fresh food only plastic wrapped and they well run at the sight of fruit and veg.

Hope this helps with ID the culprits.

P.S in an attempt to avoid capture there is regional name changes such as Chavs, and some i am not allowed to type here.

We call those people Non Educated Delinquents NEDS up here. to spot them here are some tracking tips.

1 They gather in small heards under street lights on in parks.
2 All wear the same style of clothing thats too big and there trousers falling down
3 Basball caps are worn backwards or to the side.
4 walk like there testicles are swollen with there arm swaying.
5 Unable to form a sentance without the words Man,But,Youknowwhatimean ( its sounds like one word when spoken)
6 Drinking habits are whatever alcohol they can get from local shop and its not quality its quantity.
7 diet includes Chicken twizlers,Anything fried, No fresh food only plastic wrapped and they well run at the sight of fruit and veg.

Hope this helps with ID the culprits.

P.S in an attempt to avoid capture there is regional name changes such as Chavs, and some i am not allowed to type here.
Sounds about right,down here they are called ******* *******.I'm 40 and what they need is a good sharp shock,corporal punishment should be brought back into schools,didn't do me any harm:)

Last edited by a moderator:
well if they bring back corpral punishment i am going to school to be naughty.;) Elegant (female)schoolteacher in a tight black dress can spank me anytime or even whip or cane me i like that thing:eek::p

well if they bring back corpral punishment i am going to school to be naughty.;) Elegant (female)schoolteacher in a tight black dress can spank me anytime or even whip or cane me i like that thing:eek::p
That does sound inviting,i went to a catholic school and a lot of the teachers were irish and hard as nails.Back then you respected your elders,not like today

True but modern times say that the child must come first. If a child says something against an adult then they are belived before the adult and they know it. that is why there is no teachers,youth group leaders around too risky.

Bring back the Birch and leg irons as well as national service and hanging

These days the police expect you to arrest them yourself its much easier to prosecute you for infringing the human rights of the poor little dears????????????????????

Chris

If you lived in America you could shoot them.This country has gone to pot.What about the king protecting his castle,family and possessions.:confused:

Reply to car break in in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock