Discuss "cards" in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

N

novernmunkee

hello there.
can anyone help or offer advice about cscs cards?
the story goes like this, adult trainee passed 2330 level 3, was going for my nvq, bang, recession, laid off. i've seen agency's advertising for mates which is what i think i am but what do i actualy need to provide as proof to cscs to gain mate status?
any help greatly appreciated.

I would take your 2330 level 3, with you, have you taken the electrotechnical certification scheme, as thats what i think you mean ? this shows the grade you are at and would prove to the agencies that you are ligit.

hi novernmunkee
i think you will find cscs wont cover you unless you are a general labourer and it is in fact an ecs card you need ;)

yeah he's right, the ECS card is basically the same as the CSCS card but the written test paper you have to do for it also has a few questions on electrical safety too so is aimed more at anyone that might be working on electrical systems

Reply to "cards" in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock