Scolmore Electrical Products
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Career as electrician in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MR08

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi

I am looking to train as an electrician. I live in Glasgow. Any recommendations of courses in the area?

Thanks

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
T

tony.towa

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Some years ago I did my 16th Edition at Anniesland College. Try giving them a ring. When you find out what courses are available to you if you want any advice on which ones to go for just come back and ask.

Good luck with your future.

Hullo. You can go to

Home - Scottish Electrical Charitable Training Trust

They would be a good place to enquire. They train most electrical apprentices in Scotland every year. They also do Adult Training for guys like yourself who want to come into the trade. I think they may tell you to get yourself employed by a company as a sparkies mate and after 12 months you can ask your boss if you can start your Adult Training. This will allow you to do an alternative "apprenticeship". Pop out the other end a Sparky.......bingo!!

If you mail me I can give you the details of the man to speak to at SECTT.

Hope this is of some use...good luck.

R

RAJ

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hi Mr08

How did you get on, have you made any contact with sectt. Let us know how you got on.

cheers.

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

Reply to Career as electrician in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom