Discuss Career path in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

babySparkie

Hi, finished my level 2 & 3, 2330, and would like to know what career paths are open to me. I am 30, so jobs are harder to come by as a trainee electrician as I am not in apprentice age. I am looking into all my options. For example, If I went to an energy provider like E.ON, or SKY (anything) would I be fast tracked or any other career path I would be fast tracked in, or am I being delusional? Since changes to courses it has become more difficult and expensive to become an electrician. I would appreciate any good advice, as I'm the stumped for ideas.

have you thought about agency work? you might get jobs that only last a couple of weeks but it's good experience and some companies might take a shine to you and give you regular work.

Reply to Career path in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All, I am looking for advice on electrical careers, i currently work in the access control industry of which i have a deep level of...
Replies
Views
I'm 24 and looking for a career change into the electrical industry. Could anyone advise me on the practicality of undertaking a fast track level...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I am wondering about becoming an electrician of some form or another and thought to come to an...
Replies
Views
Hello one and all, and thank you for accepting my registration to your forum. I am a family man 34 years of age and am in the process of looking...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for an Apprenticeship in the Hampshire area, preferably surrounding Portsmouth but can commute for the right position. I have...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock