Discuss career progression in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
hi guys im new in this and mainly joined because I feel a lil bit loss atm with my career. I always wanted to become an electrician. but eventually since my last day of college when I completed my lvl 3 city and guild. I boarded on this maintenance train journey. 10 years now im still in the same position regarding my site experience and elect knowledge. apparently im not allowed to do work of my own and being told I need to do NVQ lvl 3 again.. :( is that any other way for me to get around this? because I can't see myself doing NVQ3 im an aouthorised engineer at my work place for god sack

Reply to career progression in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello and thank you for accepting me. My name is Ioan and registered for some tips and help when I'm gonna start city e guilds lvl 3 and the...
Replies
Views
Hi to everyone, this is my first post so if is been already asked/answered please guide me to the relevant discussion/thread. I don't know...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for advice on electrical careers, i currently work in the access control industry of which i have a deep level of...
Replies
Views
Hello to anyone reading this . I am from the HVAC trade been working with 3 phase and controls for the last 20 years . Started my electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi question whats my best route ive just done the am2 and past my nvq has expired as i took a while before completing the am2 i have level 2...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock