Discuss Cars, dream cars, what cars? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

MrTrance

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi Sparks,

Just to let you know I am a big fan of my 4 wheeled motor vehicles, and was just wondering what cars you've all got, whats ya favourite make and models because im just a nosy bleeder and bored out of my head :D

Me personally, well I am 16 and i'm just knocking about on my 50cc Scooter Ped :(
But, i'v already decided on my first motor, an old Land Rover Defender 90, something a bit ruff so I can work on it, adding a snorkle, jack it up and add some 'big daft wheels' What yas think?

Although, when I'm qualified and got a bit more brass in the bank I would either like an audi a4, a newer Defender 90, or, even both!

Ok, said my bit, lemme hear yas!

:D

M

MrTrance

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its a Scooby Doo Sportline. . . would look ace in lime green though :D

R

RacerA3

Ive just brought this for work .... Its a Fiesta Sport Van, Leather Interior, Aircon, Bluetooth, Ipod connection. Really pleased so far :):):) Insurance is astronomical though due to me being 19 :)

M

MrTrance

Keep those tyres black bro! Nice motor, wish I could afford something like that :|

C

CUDABOY

plymouth barracuda,1967 440ci 7.2l v8 manual 4 speed hemi box,approx 500 bhp,600lb torque. oh and for work? r plate astra td estate, £600 bux. ace

Attachments

M

montybaber

I too love cars.....and bikes....well anything with an engine lol

i'm afraid due to the galactic miles I travel my choices are limited so I went for a Fabia VRS best compromise i could find decent power and 55mpg

its bright yellow too:)

I also have a transit van...best of both worlds

did have this before the skoda though...if only it did 55mpg

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hazzyhaslam

I have myself a little Fiesta ST. Great fun and fingers crossed I'm looking at over 200bhp by next summer!

S

Sparky_Ben

I am hoping to get a 106 rallye asap but eventually I would love to b able to get a mistsubishi evo x maybe treat myself once I am qualified.

C

CUDABOY

106 rally gettin rare now but a screamer of a motor! neibhour had one, real giggle.

A

Anonomoose

Bikes are my main love really have had a few over the years. Passed my test in 97 and had 18 cars and 6 bikes. Like to point out none written off just fancied a change.

Current vehicles
Astra Estate SRI 07' 150bhp one (wifes)
Astra Van Sportive
Yamaha XT660x

Dream garage
Ford Mustang 1969
Chevi Camero SS
Audi R8
Ducatti 1048
BMW F800GS

E

eskimo39

This is my dream car

A 1978 Aston Martin V8 Vanquish Coupe. Only problem been, nowhere to put the tool box or stepladders. Have to make do with this:

G

Guest123

Evenin.

I have to say I already have my favourite car - Audi Quattro Coupe 1984 20v turbo 220bhp. She's my number one, spent quite a bit getting her into shape.

My dream car - 1967 Shelby GT 500, like the one in Gone in 60 seconds (Eleanor).

And for work...

Last edited by a moderator:
S

sparkz

Woops i forget the best bit.....originally 1991 VW 1.6 Driver. Everything is standard apart from the engine and running gear. A wolf in sheep clothing!

D

Dave

wot model is that....( caddy i think) wot model tho..

S

sparkz

And this would be great for track days lol

love the evo and golf

would love a wolf in sheeps clothing like that

thought my dram car has to be a honda integra dc5 id get 1 this year but i think its time to buy a house

M

megaman83

nice scooby. im on the look out for a 2005 model honda civic type r. for now though ill have to make do with my clio sport

M

megaman83

its the old shaped model. not keen on the new shape either although there interior is far better. great driving position. a mate has 1 with a jackson supercharger fitted. its unreal quick, i have witnessed weeping evo drivers. although the supercharger does cost £5k extra

its the old shaped model. not keen on the new shape either although there interior is far better. great driving position. a mate has 1 with a jackson supercharger fitted. its unreal quick, i have witnessed weeping evo drivers. although the supercharger does cost £5k extra
yeah its def the better shape

my mate just sold his and just got 350z

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Cars, dream cars, what cars? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom