Discuss CCNSG Course in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Now I know this course has nothing to do with electrical, but I've hit all the qualifications to get an 'Approved Electrician' status JIB card so the only thing left before I can apply was a health and safety course and yes it was the CCNSG Passport to safety course I decided on!

My problem is I can not believe the joke this course is, the lecturer's first words when he came into the classroom this morning were: 'Don't worry lads nobody fails this course!!!' and he laughs! The exams were taken with candidates sitting tight together, the lecturer had no problem people working together and remarks like ' If you don't know the answer lads, don't worry ask me!'...... I was disgusted as there were plenty of Moron's in this classroom that would have failed and don't deserve to get onto site's and now will due to these poor courses.

These exams centres want YOUR money and good pass records- 100% even. Thank god my apprenticeship wasn't like this otherwise our trade would be full of monkeys !

Rant over

Total mockery mate, its in every industry. Transport managers (PSV) have to sit three classroom inputs a year totalling three days, the joke is you can sit the same input 3 times as long as you tick off the hours and of course pay for each of the three days. Gov wont be happy until every last penny is squeezed from all trades.

Reply to CCNSG Course in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I've just been perusing the AM2/E/S threads on here. Thought you might like a bit of a review. If, like I did, you find yourself...
Replies
Views
A few weeks ago I posted this in another thread...: The tripping kept occurring, so I went back and moved a likely candidate circuit to the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, my ESC card is running out soon and I wandering if anyone going through or have any experience of taking route 2 according to new criteria...
Replies
Views
So I am a fully qualified spark with my own company, however I also have a few properties I rent out. One of my tenants asked if they can have an...
Replies
Views
hello every one can U help Me guys i would like to apply for my first ECS Labourer card 1 mounth ago i passed my 18 edition exam Rules has...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock