Discuss cctv in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

i=p/u

Electrician's Arms
i know a bit about cctv but thought i ask an expert to save running about maybe..

my sister has cctv in her shop and i have installed another tv beside tills . to run the this tv from dvr can i buy a double bnc connection and make 2 single tvs work from this dvr.

currently there is a white jack in tv going to dvr and plugging into bnc @ tv output .

help halfaspark if you can gents

A

alarm man

just add a bnc t piece connector and run it from the monitor o/p 1 to each tv,you will need a bnc to phono or scart lead for the tv

OP
i=p/u

i=p/u

Electrician's Arms
so i have bnc in dvr where a jack plugs into, so if i change the bnc too a t piece and jun a separate jack to new tv??? hope i got you

A

alarm man

so i have bnc in dvr where a jack plugs into, so if i change the bnc too a t piece and jun a separate jack to new tv??? hope i got you
id fit the bnc t ,run a coax with bnc to each tv,then connect the bnc to either a bnc to phono or bnc to scart lead to connect it to the tv,have you had a look at system q,you can open a cash account with them and they have some good stuff,its trade only but as a spark doing cctv you qualify..

www.systemq.com

OP
i=p/u

i=p/u

Electrician's Arms
i have an account with them but actualy never ordered anything, i must hoke out one of the mags they sent me, so a bnc t piece ..

I get you now.... very helpful alarm man,... i understand.. if i use a scart and select scart on remote, will it be bobs me uncle ..

A

alarm man

i have an account with them but actualy never ordered anything, i must hoke out one of the mags they sent me, so a bnc t piece ..

I get you now.... very helpful alarm man,... i understand.. if i use a scart and select scart on remote, will it be bobs me uncle ..
it should

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanent unswitched live colour?

• Brown

Votes: 99 72.3%
  • Black

Votes: 38 27.7%

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.