Discuss Certificate software in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Reaction score
I know there have been a few threads in the past but thought I would get some current opinions.
At the moment we do all our certs on Niceic pads by hand and it is becoming a pain so I am looking at buying some software as we do a lot of large Ind/commercial eicrs and I am sure there are better ways to end up with a limp wrist. So what is the one that is most popular at the moment, price isn't really an issue but equally not looking to spend a fortune unless it offers something really good that others don't.

Just to Add it would need to go on at least 3 laptops so something with a a multi user license.

Last edited:
Tysoft Easycert - allows multiple licenses and has a load of handy features like setting up templates so a lot of the cert can be prefilled

Thanks lads, Lee I'm an A.c. with Niccy and was talking with someone about the click software the other day, have you used it or done research yet.
Also easycert does seem to be popular, i think its about 180.00 for the pro edition so it's not out of the way at that money.

Am i also right in thinking the nic click is online only or can you use it without needing internet access, if not then that would make easycert a more appealing option.

Am i also right in thinking the nic click is online only or can you use it without needing internet access, if not then that would make easycert a more appealing option.
I may be wrong but I think NIC have an online and offline setup, the online one you just pay per cert, the other is the one in the link above.

Thanks lads, Lee I'm an A.c. with Niccy and was talking with someone about the click software the other day, have you used it or done research yet.
Also easycert does seem to be popular, i think its about 180.00 for the pro edition so it's not out of the way at that money.
My pal has click software. I'm with him today so I'll find out :thumbsup:

Tysoft easy cery is good once you have bought one licence additinal licences are cheaper and you can add as many as you like , it also has a shared system were you can store all your cert online so anyone of your guys can access them . You do have to pay for updates every year for each licence to keep this feature , the tech support and the updates but the software will still work without the updates , you can down load a free trial, to see if it works for you

Cheers lads, I'm edging towards easycert if I'm honest. I have been looking at the clik and think it's about 280.00 but unlimited is 2500.00 ouch, @Flanders I think I will download the free trial and take it from there.
Thanks lads for all the input.

I had Clik, it's ok but then you had to pay 50p per certificate. Is that still the case?
I use EasyCert now, it's very good.

Reply to Certificate software in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock