Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

AdamDee

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Does anyone know where I can buy periodic inspection reports, electrical installation certificates and minor works certificate from?
I know you can download generic forms of the internet but I am after the packets.

Thanks for your help.

Aico 3000 Range
Some wholesellers have them. My local CEF is one and TLC have them (available on-line) but watchout, the new "periodic inspection" certs do not include test scheduals, you have to get that seperately.

Amp David

-
Mentor
Arms
Search Google mate.

Try Test Meter and you'll get 5% discount if you go through the link on the forum.

Search for castline and they do a free software that gives you EIC and MWC for domestic.

G

Guest123

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
As said you can buy generic ones from wholesalers. Alternatively NICE have non approved green certs for anyone to buy and use on their website.

Reply to Certificates in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom