Discuss Certification software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pip

-
Reaction score
Hi People,

So at the moment I use the Elecsa certification software, on the Niceic/Elecsa/certsure website to complete my certificates, easy enough.

But can't access it offline and fill in the forms while on a job, (well I must admit I've never tried but without internet don't think I can?)

So what certification software do people use which can be filled in onsite so that I don't have to spend hours entering the results online back at the office.

Thanks in advanc

I'm another Easycert user but I'd be interested in seeing some other recommendations.
It's great for doing a basic cert but I haven't found a way yet to customise the certificates to let me add more columns on the results page

I'm another Easycert user but I'd be interested in seeing some other recommendations.
It's great for doing a basic cert but I haven't found a way yet to customise the certificates to let me add more columns on the results page
More columns on the results page? how many do you want? And what headings?

I want to add the RCD type in as when I put B (A) for the RCBO types, the max Zs throws its toys out of the cot. I'd also like to change the R2 for rn + r2
OK I see the max Zs not needing to throw a wobbly, but R2 for rn + r2. any test reasoning you would need this figure?

OK I see the max Zs not needing to throw a wobbly, but R2 for rn + r2. any test reasoning you would need this figure?

We measure the rn + r2 as part of the test sequence but don't record it. It's more a personal preference to have it.

I've just remembered I'd like another column as it only has one operating time for RCDs I'd like a separate 1x and 5x but that's just me getting greedy ?

I contacted EasyCert about this and after asking why I wanted the extra columns they told me they had no plans to update the software and in any case the form is the Standard everyone use's.

However if you export the report as a PDF you can modify it how you want, by adding in a text box putting in your own text or putting the text box inside an existing box and white filling which blanks out the original text then text on top, have not found a way to put an extra column in yet, but have not tried that out.

Easy cert as well, it does everything I want it to.

Rrn +r2 should be included, how many times have I seen badly damaged switches on neutral. Only last night i was on a call out at 3am, fire brigade has turned power off, the smell came from between floors. Neutral loose as... cable burnt, floorboards charred . I think they were very lucky

Attachments

• 20201117_033100.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 14

Reply to Certification software in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net