Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Certification in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

carrerasprak

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I did an electrical insepection course about 3 months ago which I needed for doing a lot of spurs I was adding for projectors in schools.

The course covered everything I need for all inspection works, however I am now doing some work for a friend who had a extension put in. His electricians disappeared before even connecting it into the consumer unit. I checked all the electrics, made sure everything was safe and made a few changes to things that were below code (incorrect routing of cables).

I am going to put a new consumber unit in for him so I will need to give a certificate for the whole house too.

Regarding all the certificates he needs, what exactly do I need to give him for the council to sign his extension off?

Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
C

carrerasprak

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

S

singlerider

P

PAUL M

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to Certification in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom