Discuss Certifying Submain using niceiconline in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bellendian

-
Arms
Reaction score
Hi, trying to work out how to put in figures to certify a sub-main install from origin to consumer unit using niceic online software...Tests all done but can't figure out how to make it look sensible for the certs!

Thanks

Presumably there is a fused switch.
EIC with supply details at above and outgoing circuit (sub main) as final circuit details ....with a bit of an explanation as a note.

Cheers, I've got 2 of these to do, 1 was a replacement sub-main only, the other a switch/fuse plus db and final ccts.
Sure just writing things on paper forms is easier!
I've been playing around and seems that if I create a "remote board" rather than a "distribution board" then I can put in the info I need and it will display properly when the whole thing is complete....

Cheers, I've got 2 of these to do, 1 was a replacement sub-main only, the other a switch/fuse plus db and final ccts.
Sure just writing things on paper forms is easier!
I've been playing around and seems that if I create a "remote board" rather than a "distribution board" then I can put in the info I need and it will display properly when the whole thing is complete....
There you go.....not so much of a bell end then, ian;)

Reply to Certifying Submain using niceiconline in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

As a non-electrician (I make the tea in the forum imaginary office, I think the tea is real though) I wonder, is there a way to avoid a...
Replies
Views
NAPIT Certification Scheme NAPIT with more than one operative
Hi Guys Hope this is in the right place... I have recently joined NAPIT and had my assessment. We are a limited company of two qualified...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Last year arranged for my mother's and my consumer units to be changed by the same electrician who is NICEIC registered. Both jobs...
Replies
Views
Hello all, First of all I apologise if this is in the wrong forum, I figured the general forum may be the best bet :) Thank you for taking...
Replies
Views
Aside from every screwdriver in the universe, I wonder what the most creative mis-use of a tool you have encountered is. I'm sure this example can...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock