Discuss Changing switch front plate in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

K

KarlWilson3207

Good afternoon,

firstly forgive me if this seems like a simple question but just wanna make sure I get it right. I am changing the front plate on a fused connection bit in the kitchen but couldn't find one in the range I needed so opted for a switched fcu. I have isolated the circuit and taken the old plate off. It has a earth, neutral and live on either side, one side marked feed the other load. Now the new fascia doesn't have these. I have attached a photo showing the new fascia plate. It has a neutral and live with supply underneath at the top and there is already a cable in the live going into the live marked load. It then has a live and neutral marked load at the bottom and then a further live marked supply on the bottom right corner. I hope I haven't confused everyone but could someone advise how to wire this up. I have attached a photo of the new fascia plate as a visual aid. Many thanksimage.jpg

Needs a close up of the terminal idents, and a look at the front would be useful.

Reply to Changing switch front plate in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have had my kitchen rewired ready for a new kitchen. I was originally going to have a gas cooker so a 3 pin 13a socket was left on the end of...
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am trying to replace a heating timer with a smart switch. The current timer is the type with a dial on the front and 1 to 24 written on it...
Replies
Views
Hi I want to add a light to my attic. There is a single switch on the landing that I want to change to a double switch and then use it to still...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a 220v House I want to change this switch to smart switch, but I am stumped, I don't have a neutral so I had to return the switch I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock