Discuss Channel 5 - Illegals: Breaking into Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A

Adam W

There's a programme on Channel 5 at the moment about illegal immigrants. They've just been talking to some guy who came here in 1995 with a 'rented' passport, then he destroyed his own passport so he wouldn't be deported, paid £4k for fake papers so he could work, worked in construction until he'd saved enough to buy a house back home, and now he just steals for drugs money.

If this is all fabricated it's a wonder they get away with it.

It always makes me wonder how the TV companies track these people down and get them to admit in front of a camera what they do when the authorities struggle. Similarly with Ross Kemp, on his programme he regularly gets in front of "dangerous criminals" for an interview after only a couple of days in a country but their own police don't know where they are and if they do they can't pin anything on them.
Smells a bit fishy to me.

Ross Kemp show takes months to set up
And the illegal who is saying he won't stop trying to get to England phones up the film makers from England !
Of course they are all actors we have no problems in this country it's all media lies

Went down to Selco 2 days ago, on my way in about 50/60 blokes chased my van and tried to open the doors, got into the car park and turned around and drove out. The security at the gate could do nothing. All of these blokes were after work/ help you load your van / I good worker/ me can do it/ me builder/ me plumber/me tiler, It was scary. What the hell is going on in this country.

I particularly liked the Indian guy who had been here illegally for 20 years. He destroyed his passport on entering to prevent deportation and spent his time working illegally, shoplifting, taking drugs, and spending time in prison.
Now he has decided he wants to go back to India, fed up now. Contacted the home office for a free ride home. They are taking a very long time to send him back because of his lack of documentation... "Bloody home office...... all these forms to fill in......... what a pain...........you get treated like **** being an illegal"

My.
Heart.
Bled.

Went down to Selco 2 days ago, on my way in about 50/60 blokes chased my van and tried to open the doors, got into the car park and turned around and drove out. The security at the gate could do nothing. All of these blokes were after work/ help you load your van / I good worker/ me can do it/ me builder/ me plumber/me tiler, It was scary. What the hell is going on in this country.

You were filmed of course they were all actors being filmed it's a government plot

Yes I didn't understs d that . They won't deport him why
I don't think it's supposed to be easy. He got himself here, he can get himself back. The idea shouldn't be that England is the promised land where you get a free council house just for turning up and saying you don't like the country you're from, expecting work, then when you don't get the warm welcome you had hoped for or you get homesick you get flown back home in first class with tales to tell of your great adventure.
Likewise the idea that if you commit a crime you get rewarded with a free ticket home. If you break all the rules and then want something, you should have to phone up some call centre somewhere to get passed around various departments to book an appointment to see some public sector jobsworth who sits behind a desk passing judgement on you and then says well she's sorry sir but there's not really much she can do. Repeat several times until it becomes apparent the only way to get home is to get yourself there. If illegal immigrants return home with stories of how unwelcoming and frustrating Britain is, then maybe the ghettos in Calais will reduce in size.

I particularly liked the Indian guy who had been here illegally for 20 years. He destroyed his passport on entering to prevent deportation and spent his time working illegally, shoplifting, taking drugs, and spending time in prison.
Now he has decided he wants to go back to India, fed up now. Contacted the home office for a free ride home. They are taking a very long time to send him back because of his lack of documentation... "Bloody home office...... all these forms to fill in......... what a pain...........you get treated like **** being an illegal"

My.
Heart.
Bled.

The Home Office should simply buy him a 1 way ticket from Heathrow, throwing in a taxi to the airport.

I did a periodic the other day on a bed sit in Leicester, it had a couple of mattresses and lots of mouse poop.

Sorry, I'm waffling. The point was the people who had just been housed in it had just three weeks ago come over from Iran.

I felt sorry for them for a short time, then thought sod it, you are the sodding illegals here claiming benefits, free house and free phone.

GO HOME TO WHERE YOU BELONG

Lets dispel a few myths here.
If someone comes here illegally
They are not entitled to claim benefits.
They are not entitled to housing whether free or paid for/ social or private.
They are not entitled to bring their families over from whatever hellhole they come from.
Think about it logically for a minute, these programmes are made for a reason and that is to whip people into an indignant fury. The facts are usually very different, slave labour in terrible conditions that they cannot escape from. Yes the problem exists, I don't dispute that but ffs don'y buy into the BNP/EDL/gutter press BS. Use your head.

Lets dispel a few myths here.
If someone comes here illegally
They are not entitled to claim benefits.
They are not entitled to housing whether free or paid for/ social or private.
They are not entitled to bring their families over from whatever hellhole they come from.
Think about it logically for a minute, these programmes are made for a reason and that is to whip people into an indignant fury. The facts are usually very different, slave labour in terrible conditions that they cannot escape from. Yes the problem exists, I don't dispute that but ffs don'y buy into the BNP/EDL/gutter press BS. Use your head.

And very few head to South Shields!

And very few head to South Shields!
I don't know how many illegals are in South Shields although I may have been instrumental in a few of them being caught (another thread on another day) because the statistics don't and can't exist.

Do you know how many illegals there are in your town? If so, how?

I don't know how many illegals are in South Shields although I may have been instrumental in a few of them being caught (another thread on another day) because the statistics don't and can't exist.

Do you know how many illegals there are in your town? If so, how?

No idea mate but each time I go to town or to the Supermarket the number of foreign voices seem to be on the increase.

Anyway its not just about illegals - its the sheer quantity of incomers adding to the burden of shortage of housing in the South which IS the real problem.

In Woking £120K may buy you a shabby studio flat!

No idea mate but each time I go to town or to the Supermarket the number of foreign voices seem to be on the increase.

Anyway its not just about illegals - its the sheer quantity of incomers adding to the burden of shortage of housing in the South which IS the real problem.

In Woking £120K may buy you a shabby studio flat!

I read on another forum earlier, some lass went to check out a new build flat in Battersea armed with £1.2M, the guy says to to her in all seriouslynessly, haha, you couldn't stretch to £2.5M

Reply to Channel 5 - Illegals: Breaking into Britain in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock