• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss **CHARITY AUCTION** Fluke t5-1000 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

Fluke t5-100 brand new.fantastic bit of kit here kindly donated by amberleaf who as i am sure we all know spends a lot of time already on this forum with some fantastic threads that have helped i am sure many many members on here.

here

Auction will end next Friday 20th August at 10pm

starting bid of £40 from me

Last edited by a moderator:
hey Phil, you sure you dont want to raise funds for a homeless chariy instead seeing as your probably going to need one sometime soon.

Having said that my missus thinks that my new hilti TE-7a wascheaper than my old makita 24v
ha haha ha

only problem is that she is a fully qualified chartered accountant with experience as a forensic accountant so there is nothing else for it, im going to have to start eating tool invoices!!

Fluke t5-100 brand new.fantastic bit of kit here kindly donated by amberleaf who as i am sure we all know spends a lot of time already on this forum with some fantastic threads that have helped i am sure many many members on here.

here

Auction will end next Friday 19th August at 10pm

starting bid of £40 from me

When does this end??? thurs 19th or friday the 20th??

Reply to **CHARITY AUCTION** Fluke t5-1000 in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net