• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss **charity auction** NICEIC dvd's in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have the whole set ! a great aid for anyone entering the domestic area as well as my apprentice's ! a good collection this ! get the bids in ! a great charity lot ! and LOOK at the price of all these if ordered inc p&p from NIC !

cheers phil, they will be be my sons best friend from now on and will hopefully give him a heads up before he gets into the game :p

good to see its all going well, keep up the great work ;)

Reply to **charity auction** NICEIC dvd's in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated! (Note, this is not a DIY, I'm using a fully qualified electrician, just posting here...
Replies
Views
Job Title - Electrical Engineer Location - Surrey, Hampshire, Greater London, South East Role summary Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a project I have been working on, that has me out of my depth with regard to my knowledge, as I am a very basic electronic hobbies...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
I'd appreciate the wisdom of the find minds here regarding this job. Yes, I've drifted into Wales again.... An extension is being planned as...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock