• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss **CHARITY AUCTION** Wiring regs and on site guide in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Phil

A big thanks to the IET for the brand new copy of the 17th edition wiring regs and on site guide. it`s here ready to post :D grab yourself a copy
auction will run until wednesday the 15th of september at 10 pm

:( ezz`s gets a shiny new ck tool bag and yours gets the regs and osg, where where you guy`s when i was learning ?? all i got was grief and my snips blown up from the clown who turned the supply back on whilst i was working on it :D top guys i hope the lads do appritiate you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
another couple of bits with the books :D couple of extras but you will have to wait till you win to find out what they are :D
hawk81 highest bid @ £50

good lad, pm me your details again mate please :D and i will get them off as soon as payment. all rapped up for you, blooming lucky apprentice you have there

Reply to **CHARITY AUCTION** Wiring regs and on site guide in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So the 18th edition is almost upon us, an event which is fast becoming a regular thing from the IET, either as a new edition or a new series of...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all. Anyone here know if the new On-Site Guide (BS 7671:2008 Wiring Regulations, incorporating Amendment 3:2015) has a wired spiral for the...
Replies
Views
The course I am doing sent me these publications for free on the same day that I bought them! They are unused. The On Site Guide is 17th Edition...
Replies
Views
B
An Irishman has penned an hilarious 'open letter'telling the jihadis that his countryman are "only here for the craic." 'Finchie Cova' wrote an...
Replies
Views
Barry White
B
P
right hopefully we can generate some more cash for the charity auction and hopefully save you some cash too. we have up for grabs the following...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock