Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss cheap extention lead set up in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

thekingiam

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

i was looking into buying a extention reel for measuring and came across a kewtech gadget that uses any household extention lead was thinking about what i had in my tool box already and made this set up all i am missing is a test lead with crocodile clip attachment what do you think?IMG_20120819_115801.jpgIMG_20120819_115812.jpg
would my assesor be happy?

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
T

thekingiam

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
does anyone know where i can buy a cheap set of leads that would plug into r2 socket and have crocodile clip attachment?

T

thekingiam

it works! anyone else thought of this? if anyone wants to buy a simillar product i will sell you a set for 50 quid not including extention reel or postage.

T

thekingiam

shh don't tell anyone! i will cut you in for 2 quid every one i sell!!!
50 might be a bit dear what about 40?
do you know where i can buy some sort of label to hide the kewtech and martindale one?

ruston

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Advent Win
Yeah just stick a bog standard voltage type warning notice over it with the lightning bolt on it , job done lol.( Yeah I know it's mostly dead test before you all jump on me lol)

S

Submains

One of these would assist in the removal of the labels.

Grinder.jpg

Or even some of this.

3d_tipp_ex.jpg

As a last resort.

White.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Phil

does anyone know where i can buy a cheap set of leads that would plug into r2 socket and have crocodile clip attachment?
RS or Farnell is your best and probably cheapest place

T

thekingiam

cheers guys i would like to give you all a cut in the profits but times are hard
ps i have patented this idea so if i see anyone else doing this i will ring the police or tell my mum of you?

M

Mark_Burgess

Yes, standard 4mm banana plug.

T

thekingiam

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available

Reply to cheap extention lead set up in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom