Discuss Cheap impact......... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Can't be doing with them either, does anyone else think it's a little rude and arrogant to take a radio into a customers home and have it on loudly ? I wouldn't dream of it,but it happens.

I’ve abused the hell out of my dewalt impact....and it’s just giving up the ghost now after 4 years, well worth the £100 I paid for it.

And there’s bound to be some lunatic that’ll give me £20 for on eBay as spares or repair.

Reply to Cheap impact......... in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

So after around 10 years my Hitachi 18v impact died doing a consumer unit change this week :( Can anyone recommend a decent mid-range £100-120...
Replies
Views
I will describe my problem in as much detail so you guys might be able to answer my question. I am never home, my Electric bill is $ 28 to $30 a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just been scratching my head about this one and wonder if I've missed anything. A few weeks ago I installed a new circuit for a 3kw oven and...
Replies
Views
Hi, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, I am wondering about becoming an electrician of some form or another and thought to come to an...
Replies
Views
My FIL wants a cctv system at his house, and normally i would just go with whatever kit was on offer at the time from t'internet. My own system...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock