Discuss cheapest place for van insurance in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Tap the ‘electricians Insurance’ Sponsor at the bottom of the page. You can choose the type then.
It’s still t’internet though!

Aviva seem very competitive at the moment. You need to be promiscuous when buying motor vehicle insurance - there is no customer reward for loyalty to the same provider. All insurance companies seem to work the same and become greedy within 3 to 5 years, then get heavily undercut, and so the cycle starts again.

What I know is if you are a limited company or if the van belongs to your business, it's very likely to cost double for the same vehicle and the same driver. "Business" before any service (phones, insurance, internet, you name it..) is a green light for suppliers to jack up the cost.

A-Plan was cheaper by far than ELECSA...
We are with them came across them at Elex Coventry gave them a go and they halved the price we were paying with Swinton for a like for like policy terms.Even with my working partner having a small claim against the policy as he is the main driver it shot up so rang around and they were still the cheapest.

Reply to cheapest place for van insurance in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I recently sold my Renault Trafic as it had done 214,000 miles and I also wanted something more economical. I bought the Citroen Berlingo LWB. A...
Replies
Views
My 08 Renault Trafic has now done 212,000 miles. I'm the second owner, the first being the AA. It's never let me down in the 10 years I've had it...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am employed by a housing association and they have changed van insurance and made it clear my tools are not insured. I cannot find any...
Replies
Views
Last weekend I experienced a weird electrical fault with my 2010 Peugeot Boxer Van. A little background - the van is a 2010 Boxer 330 2.2 Short...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you don't mind me dropping a message here. Please move to the appropriate place if required! I work for a company who manufacture...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock