Discuss check this EICR observation list out. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

That looks like a NIC cert ?
Hope he has some indemnity insurance too :)

Would love to see the other pages of the cert for all circuits ?
[h=2][/h]

I'd say it was knocked up in Exel or word.

I forget the more skilled then i can do that, when i see the red box always reminds me of the NIC certs !

I still would like to see the schedule of test results to see what else everyone could find :)

trying to upload report, done last week or so on nursery. It hasnt even got the 2011 amendments, Its a periodic not EICR as should be.
Good old NICEIC logo, means nothing!

Now rather than quoting i have to go down there tomorrow to tell them its not worth the paper its written on!

After a quick glance at the certs, if they state there are 3 circuits supplied by one mcb then surely then there should be a break down of all 3 circuits via that mcb ?
(only a quick glance mind,!)

I would get your customer to call him back to go through it with him, if you can, be there whilst he does then ask him for the money back.

Incompetent idiots should not be testing.

If you like I could be your customers obnoxious relative that happens to be visiting whilst the idiot explains the cert.

Ha i Know. Its a women dealing with it all from the nursery. She has been told to get 2 quotes by head office for remidial. Most of which is not even necessary. I wonder if the other company quoting has picked up on this. Im going to go see her tomorrow to break the news.

I assume when he says about 2 or 3 circuits from one mcb he means 2 or 3 cables in the MCB which is not a problem either.

How can he be NICEIC approved contractor and come up with such a ridiculous report.

I highly doubt he done R2 tests either just does not understand what R1+R2 ids more likely. I also noticed the high R2 readings and disconnection times. Absolutely clueless!

Reply to check this EICR observation list out. in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock