Discuss China solar water heater export data, hope to do you a favor in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

H

hiinem

In 2010, China solar water heater exports 10.897 billion U.S. dollars, the accessories exports $ 32.5 billion. German imports $ 640 million solar water heaters from China, accessories is $ 1.98 billion, Italy imports $ 285 million solar water heaters, $ 2.1 billion accessories, India $ 364 million solar water heater, $ 830 million accessories, Turkey $ 767 million solar water heater, accessories $ 1.1 billion, U.S. $ 403 million solar water heater, accessories $ 3.0 billion, Mexico, solar water heater $ 1.25 billion, accessories $ 700 million, Australia $ 189 million solar water heater, accessories $ 2.2 billion, South Africa, solar water heater $ 1.373 billion, accessories $600 million.

The 2009-2010 solar water heater of the United States increased 29.50%, the export rate of South Africa grow fastest whose annual growth rate is 358.80% from 2009 to 2010.

Two major issues the world facing today is the economic recession and global warming, one of the simplest solution is to combine the economy stimulation to the green energy industries development. The question is: Is it feasible? President Obama has begun his green action; we can see that he is trying to answer the question. The world in promoting green energy industry! Among these countries, China is a manufacture country, clever as you are, what you are thinking now?

the rest of the world brought more than germany, india, italy, turkey, mexico, US ,Autrailia and south africa combined , and there is far more money in accesories than product sounds a bit like a barbie doll set up , what should i be thinking retrain as a plumber?

just what i wanted for xmas. a bloody water heater.

we want to share about the top 10 countries import solar water heater from China to make a reference for the purchasers. Of cause the accessories will be much more than the solar water heaters. It can include the solar collectors, storage tank and controllers. And do you want to share us some idea as a plumber?we want to share about the top 10 countries import solar water heater from China to make a reference for the purchasers. Of cause the accessories will be much more than the solar water heaters. It can include the solar collectors, storage tank and controllers. And do you want to share us some idea as a plumber?

we want to share about the top 10 countries import solar water heater from China to make a reference for the purchasers. Of cause the accessories will be much more than the solar water heaters. It can include the solar collectors, storage tank and controllers. And do you want to share us some idea as a plumber?we want to share about the top 10 countries import solar water heater from China to make a reference for the purchasers. Of cause the accessories will be much more than the solar water heaters. It can include the solar collectors, storage tank and controllers. And do you want to share us some idea as a plumber?

I think the recording got stuck? Can you repeat that?

The English in half this thread is incoherent. I am not quite sure what the point is.

We do both PV and Thermal. The best and most cost effective thermal kit anywhere is made in the UK so you have no need of the Wan-king Solar Company in Shanghai.

Until full detail of the Renewable Heat Incentive for domestic properties is known, I could not advise anyone to become involved. It looks like EPCs are going to be a requirement so the whole thing could be as bolloxed as PV.

Reply to China solar water heater export data, hope to do you a favor in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net