Discuss Chris cook in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Hi

I’m after some advice
I’m starting my training to qualify as an electrician(nvq level 2 and 3).It’s a combination of distance learning and onsite learning.I have friends who can offer me 1-2 days works every week.Once I have my part p.Once I have my levels 2 and 3 would I be looked at as employable as a subbie?Bearing in mind I would have had 1-2 days a week on site working experienced electricians.I live in West Yorkshire.Thanks in advance

Hi

I’m after some advice
I’m starting my training to qualify as an electrician(nvq level 2 and 3).It’s a combination of distance learning and onsite learning.I have friends who can offer me 1-2 days works every week.Once I have my part p.Once I have my levels 2 and 3 would I be looked at as employable as a subbie?Bearing in mind I would have had 1-2 days a week on site working experienced electricians.I live in West Yorkshire.Thanks in advance
Welcome C2

Chris as you are in training at the moment, ask Admin for access to the trainee area, loads of people there in the same boat as you and loads of Mentors willing to help. SINTRA would be my choice of Admin person, sorry Stevie for giving you more work to do:eek: There are other staff members of course, just check the members list they will all be marked as Staff and all willing to help.

Reply to Chris cook in the Directory of Electricians in the UK area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I completed my level 2 2365 installation and my level 3 8202 advanced technical diploma in electrical installation and I’m unsure on...
Replies
Views
I have been working as an electrician under an NICEIC Approved Contractor for the past 10 years. I have my C&G2365 level 1/2/3 (acquired before...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme Getting accredited to
Looking for some advice regarding joining a CPS. I've been in the electrical industry in various roles for nearly 10 years. I started my...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I’m an electricians mate, trying to get fully qualified but struggling. I’ve got my L3 diploma (C&G 8202-30) and 18th edition, I have...
Replies
Views
So I just started out recently and I’m struggling with what to price myself at. It’s worth noting I live in the east London area and I’m looking...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock