Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Advertisement - Content continues below

Discuss Citroen Relay Window Weirdness in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi there.. I have a 2013 Relay. The electric window switches in the drivers door started playing up, only working intermittently. I took off the door panel and looked at all the wiring.. all looking intact as far as I can see. The passenger window works from the passenger door switch perfectly. I replaced the switch panel 3 times (2 different parts suppliers - both non-genuine but claiming to match the part number).. With the replacement switches the windows didn't work AT ALL, but the central locking (on the same panel) has kept working with all of them. The original (to me) switch panel does still work intermittently.. sometimes only a clicking noise from inside the door panel.. windows not moving. All I can think is to try a genuine Citroen switch panel... unless anyone has any other ideas? Thanks!

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
If the relay is clicking the issue may not be the parts you are replacing.

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Citroen Relay Window Weirdness in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
Top Bottom