Discuss City and Guilds 2392 Qualifcations in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

deano

Hi All if you have done your City and Guilds 2391 Qualifcation do you have to update with the new City and Guilds 2392 Qualifcation ?

Thanks deano

i think 2391 is still going to be its own qualification, but there 2 extra ones, which are more advanced 2392 and 2393. 2391 will change to all its 17th amendentments during march I think.

hope that helps

the 2391 is not changing to the 2392 anymore, The 2392 is only going to be Fundamental Inspection & Testing. If you have already got 2391 ( and have got 2381 (2001) onwards or later 2330 16th edition modules) then you just need the 2382-20 update to 17th edition regs. Your 2391 will be fine

Reply to City and Guilds 2392 Qualifcations in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Not really a Question but its more a Point that the other Education Bodies out there than City and Guilds Granted most Employment agency dont...
Replies
Views
Hi question whats my best route ive just done the am2 and past my nvq has expired as i took a while before completing the am2 i have level 2...
Replies
Views
Hello and thank you for accepting me. My name is Ioan and registered for some tips and help when I'm gonna start city e guilds lvl 3 and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have been on an apprenticeship with JTL for the past 3 years. The course is City and Guilds 5357. I have successfully passed all the...
Replies
Views
having enrolled myself onto an electricians course at the end of jan, after deciding on a complete career change of baker/retail worker in the 25...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock