Discuss City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Electro technical course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

DaryljMoran

Hi all, just after a little bit of advice, I am due to start the city & guilds 2365 electro technical course level 2 in May, my aim is to progress through all necessary courses to become a fully qualified electrician. I am a total beginner, having a career change, something I've been wanting to do for a while, I was just wondering whilst I'm waiting for the course to start, is there and books or info I could get hold of? I'd only be going one evening a week so I want to be doing as much studying at home as possible! I'd really appreciate any feedback or advice, thanks.

google books by chris kitcher and trevor lindsay. think i spelt them right. chris does some informatiuve videos on youtube.

City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Electro technical course

I'm currently finishing the level 3 2365, the books you need to get are on Amazon city and guilds 2365 electrical installation level 2 and you can get level3. These are the books you will need to help with the course especially the level 3 one as it has virtually all the answers to the written assessments you will do on level 3

Reply to City & Guilds 2365 Level 2 Electro technical course in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Advice on a London fast course to get C+G 2365 Level 2 - I am on a site in London as an electrical improver but I do need to finish my level 2...
Replies
Views
Hi My name is Bryn and I live in St Albans I have currently done the level 1 domestic course the level 2 city and guilds 2365, the city and...
Replies
Views
having enrolled myself onto an electricians course at the end of jan, after deciding on a complete career change of baker/retail worker in the 25...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondered if anyone knows whether there is such a thing as a distance learning version of the level 3 (C&G or EAL) Electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently working towards getting qualified as an electrician and am hoping to get my foot in the door with an apprenticeship or...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock