Discuss CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I've recently just found this guys vids and personally I don't know what all the fuss is about. I quite like most of the ones I've watched.
If I had to give any criticism I'd say that in his older vids he liked to criticise other electricians work but if someone did it to him in the comments he called them "keyboard warriors"

CJR has done some quite good stuff recently in my novice opinion. He has done some cringe worthy stuff but so have a lot of the other vloggers even the likes of Artisan and Bundy et al. They all seem to be doing ok though, taking on extra staff and apprentices seems to be the trend at the moment.

He has evolved and is now fairly rounded in his work. I think sometimes he shows a lack of knowledge but he has the balls to put his work out there.

I think his comments are censored which I dont agree with and he seems sensitive to criticism to it.

I do watch his videos. He is more watchable and entertaining than the droany voice of Bundy and slimy artisan.

Have only recently started watching slavery......I love him ?.....I’ve not watched a single video with out pi$$ing myself laughing and learning something....keep it up I say ?
Even my wife likes watching his videos because they are so funny. She calls him David Un-savery due to the swearing ?

Reply to CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
This drives me round the twist, the client tells you what they want, kind of. you do the work the way the client asks you to and then when its all...
Replies
Views
Hi. Is there a better forum for this? Anyway I've moved into a new place and the meter is weird. (I just had one physical reading at my old house...
Replies
Views
Hello, I’ve got an issue driving me crazy and can’t get anyone to figure it out as it’s not their issue. We had a new extension, single rear...
Replies
Views
Guidance please - C&G L3 electrical installation - Hotel extension project Hi folks, I am fairly new to this forum but it looks like the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock