Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
I don't mind the guy, but can see how he might rub people up the wrong way.

He has a new site dedicated to 'helping people' through raffling tools. At a rough guess I'd say that accounts for considerably more income than sparking (or plumbing) ever could.

ipf

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
I don't mind the guy, but can see how he might rub people up the wrong way.

He has a new site dedicated to 'helping people' through raffling tools. At a rough guess I'd say that accounts for considerably more income than sparking (or plumbing) ever could.
Buy a fiver of tickets for some old tools? :) I've plenty of oldies if it's gonna be worth it..;)
Honest, though. it's a new one on me, raffling on line.

Buy a fiver of tickets for some old tools? :) I've plenty of oldies if it's gonna be worth it..;)
Honest, though. it's a new one on me, raffling on line.

Doesn't sit particularly well with me, but seems that plenty don't share that view.

I noticed one raffle that was limited to a certain number of tickets and, even allowing for any fees he might incur, it was likely to have generated a phenomenal level of revenue. Can't see it ending well when his loyal followers slowly cotton on to the fact they're being treated like mugs.
[automerge]1598478233[/automerge]
I’m sure raffling anything online comes under some sort of gambling rules.

I think he has covered the legalities fairly well, but I imagine it would be very easy to land on the wrong side of those rules.

richy3333

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Well his My builder page clearly shows he is 'multi trade' as always suspected.

He says he has a JIB gold card but theres no proof of that.

Perhaps we should all buy tickets in the next 'give away'?

CJR Electrical

Seems to have an issue or two.

CJR Electrical
It’s usually a di y socket I’ve found.i use a plug you can plug your leads into .if I’ve got an open live and descent earth i short between the two plug it in to a socket .split the ring at the board one leg will have a short the other won’t .plug into various sockets until the short changes leg .youve found your break

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.