Discuss CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

the forum is getting slaughtered in the comments on youtube...which is a shame. Only takes one to say something without thinking

This forum has been invaluable to me over my training years and also afterwards. There are and have been members who are not to every ones taste. The world would be a boring place if we was all the same.

I watch CJR's videos (like alot of youtube channels). He has the balls to put his work online and I like the fact he is open to suggestions and knows his limitations (or that's how I perceive it).

IMO the comment about the knife was over the line and not funny. Less has been pulled up over the years iv been on the forums and rightly so.

I just read the 194 comments below the video.
Not one criticises his methods. It makes me think that ANY and ALL negative comments have been somehow deleted by the person that uploaded the vid????

anyone checked if he’s a member of a cps?

Like others, I’ve followed CJR, and picked up a load of useful tips. Like others who video their various installs, I’ve also witnessed a few cringeworthy practices. Just reinforces that we’re all human and no one is perfect especially when a client throws a curve ball which is not achievable in a way that you’d be happy with (regs and safety aside). The great thing is that we are lucky to have access to huge experience on this forum plus the variety of folks on YouTube.

Was thinking of the radial he then took 2 SWA from
That’s the one I remembered, mad e the fellas back garden look like a factory floor...
[automerge]1594489136[/automerge]
is that the one where he gobbed a surface socket into a rendered outside wall?
Don’t remember that one Tel was that him as well??

Double socket in a Tupperware box!

give me strength.

ive seen this in practice. EICR at local pub... metalclad single socket in the beer garden, inside a metal biscuit tin, screwed to a wall

Reply to CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock