Discuss CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I'm a Stroma member and the brand is still operating. It is now owned by Napit and trades as Stroma installer certification.

I'm in the process of switching to Napit though.
Same here, I would’ve changed this year but as my membership ran out right at the beginning of lockdown but stroma allowed me to continue notifying I thought it best just to carry on with em for another year.....I also need to move from strima as I can’t write stroma on here with out my phone auto correcting it to @Strima!!! ?
[automerge]1594546130[/automerge]
You're a member of Napit, don't kid yourself. Just like all those Elecsa guy's, they're Niceic. There are only two players out there now. Niceic and Napit.
My certs have stroma on em and I’m pretty sure I couldn’t put the napit logo my van?.....as with @Andy78 I will be changing proper to napit, but regardless of who owns who my membership is with stroma ?

You're a member of Napit, don't kid yourself. Just like all those Elecsa guy's, they're Niceic. There are only two players out there now. Niceic and Napit.

No, STROMA is a brand which is owned by NAPIT, ELECSA is a brand owned by certsure who also own NICEIC.

Dewalt, Irwin, Mac tools are all owned by black and decker, but that doesn'tean any tool you buy from them is a black and decker tool.

Same here, I would’ve changed this year but as my membership ran out right at the beginning of lockdown but stroma allowed me to continue notifying I thought it best just to carry on with em for another year.....I also need to move from strima as I can’t write stroma on here with out my phone auto correcting it to @Strima!!! ?
[automerge]1594546130[/automerge]

My certs have stroma on em and I’m pretty sure I couldn’t put the napit logo my van?.....as with @Andy78 I will be changing proper to napit, but regardless of who owns who my membership is with stroma ?
No, STROMA is a brand which is owned by NAPIT, ELECSA is a brand owned by certsure who also own NICEIC.

Dewalt, Irwin, Mac tools are all owned by black and decker, but that doesn'tean any tool you buy from them is a black and decker tool.
Not exactly the same comparison. Those tools you mention are products, not services.
It's likely that Stroma members will automatically become Napit in time. Napit didn't acquire Stroma for the electrical scheme. You're correct about certsure though. Napit and Stroma isn't the same though. I have a choice to joining either Nic or Elecsa. No one can join Stroma now as far as I'm aware. Just look online, there isn't an option to join the electrical scheme because it doesn't exist.
Going back to brands though. Crabtree, Wylex, Volex and Marbo are all owned by electrium. All those circuit breakers etc are most definitely the same. The same can be said for Control gear and Lewden. They're the same products.

Reply to CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock