Discuss CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

whats his username.

Ive just been reading the comments on YouTube ?? the forum is getting a kicking. It looks like a lot of the comments are from ex members from here.

Anything dissing him gets deleted. He must have viewed the thread but not as Reevio as he was last seen long before that thread.

He’s really good at this sparky malarky lol. NOT.

I don't mind the guy, but can see how he might rub people up the wrong way.

He has a new site dedicated to 'helping people' through raffling tools. At a rough guess I'd say that accounts for considerably more income than sparking (or plumbing) ever could.

I don't mind the guy, but can see how he might rub people up the wrong way.

He has a new site dedicated to 'helping people' through raffling tools. At a rough guess I'd say that accounts for considerably more income than sparking (or plumbing) ever could.
Buy a fiver of tickets for some old tools? :) I've plenty of oldies if it's gonna be worth it..;)
Honest, though. it's a new one on me, raffling on line.

Buy a fiver of tickets for some old tools? :) I've plenty of oldies if it's gonna be worth it..;)
Honest, though. it's a new one on me, raffling on line.

Doesn't sit particularly well with me, but seems that plenty don't share that view.

I noticed one raffle that was limited to a certain number of tickets and, even allowing for any fees he might incur, it was likely to have generated a phenomenal level of revenue. Can't see it ending well when his loyal followers slowly cotton on to the fact they're being treated like mugs.
[automerge]1598478233[/automerge]
I’m sure raffling anything online comes under some sort of gambling rules.

I think he has covered the legalities fairly well, but I imagine it would be very easy to land on the wrong side of those rules.

Well his My builder page clearly shows he is 'multi trade' as always suspected.

He says he has a JIB gold card but theres no proof of that.

Perhaps we should all buy tickets in the next 'give away'?

CJR Electrical

Seems to have an issue or two.

CJR Electrical
It’s usually a di y socket I’ve found.i use a plug you can plug your leads into .if I’ve got an open live and descent earth i short between the two plug it in to a socket .split the ring at the board one leg will have a short the other won’t .plug into various sockets until the short changes leg .youve found your break

Attachments

• CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video image - EletriciansForums.net
    image.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to CJR Electrical - really poor workmanship video in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock