Discuss CK Tools Giveaway - Tell us what your most essential tool is to enter in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Electrical2go

-
Official Sponsor
Reaction score
CK Tools Giveaway - Tell us what your most essential tool is to enter {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

We are giving away a set of
CK Tools - Triton XLS Screwdrivers

worth £20.00
CK Tools Giveaway - Tell us what your most essential tool is to enter {filename} | ElectriciansForums.net

For your chance to win, simply comment on this thread with Your favourite Sparky joke. (Keep it clean-ish)

The professional quality Triton XLS Screwdriver is designed with tip type marking for easy identification, a large soft grip tri-lobe handle for exceptional comfort and high torque turns. The handle is injection moulded directly to blade giving the ultimate bond for increased reliability and durability. Anti roll flats to prevent the screwdriver rolling off sloping surfaces. The blade is manufactured from a toughened alloy steel for excellent durability and precision machined tips to reduce the risk of tip breakage.

The winner will be announced on 10th May.
(Please note: this competition is also running on both facebook and Twitter too,
so add more than one joke for extra chances to win).
(UK entries Only)
After we announce the result, if the winner does not respond within 5 days, another winner shall be chosen.

A chemist, a biologist and an electrician were on death row waiting to go in the electric chair. The chemist was brought forward first. “Do you have anything you want to say?” asked the executioner, strapping him in ”No,” replied the chemist. The executioner flicked the switch and nothing happened. Under State law, if an execution attempt fails, the prisoner is to be released, so the chemist was released. Then the biologist was brought forward. “Do you have anything you want to say?” “No, just get on with it.” The executioner flicked the switch, and again nothing happened, so the biologist was released. Then the electrician was brought forward. “Do you have anything you want to say?” asked the executioner. “Yes,” replied the engineer. “If you swap the red and the blue wires over, you might make this thing work.”

bus full of elderly ladies on a trip breaks down.....
driver opens the bonnet to see if he can fix it.....
one old dear gets off the bus and asks him.....
" do you want a screw driver".....

"wait till i've fixed the bus" he replies.

I can't get these 2 things out of my head now trying to think of something funny...

the chuckle bros 'to me to you' and the scene from only fools and horses when the drop the chandelier

The chandelier scene always gets a link on a thread when anyone ever mentions a luminaire bigger than a 9” pendant. Still hilarious though!

If it didn’t sound so angry Charlie, I think that would be the winner!

I just made that joke up all by myself.

Haha I was trying to replicate the feelings that most sparkies show when replying to the dreaded bulb scenario..
My first idea was the sketch from life of Brian when the question is asked about the people’s front of Judea but that would have been even more angry :)

Reply to CK Tools Giveaway - Tell us what your most essential tool is to enter in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock