Discuss Clear Energy system wind ---high preasure ---- generators --- Cars &Home station in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

maciejmarosz

Below fresh Idea how to solve Clean Energy Problem
high preasure Air has got huge future

[video=youtube_share;uRpxhlX4Ga0]http://youtu.be/uRpxhlX4Ga0[/video]

Wind/Water Turbine--step 2 --high preasure ----step 3-- Air = fuel
or Electric Energy

air can be very easy trnsport by elastic pipe system
zero Danger explosion and chemical polution

I'm very open to start design small machine
that will use high preasure

( exist small generatrors high preasure air 2,2 kw 30 Mpa in future I plan use designed be me more simply generators).

Engine cost is very low and very simple build ( 100 Euro - 3 kW )
we no need start mass pro ( we can use pistons engine from copressores that right now we can buy in shops ) We need only add few electronic taps

near My home exist person who design Tank for Hydrogen - the same extra light tanks we can use in machine for AIR

Target for Machine that I want to design , produce and sale :

1 Local transport ( production , Golf car ,airports )
2 Snow and Other "garden Job"

To help You understand how good is air for heavy JOB

below small picture
Small machine and high preasure are great for heavy job !!!

DSC_2557s.JPG

I love good design and very simple machine
100 Euro cost me Engine 3 kW power

kompresor-fcdv404stn006-stanley,big.jpg

I love history I love use good old solution
and add very nice NEW design
and function

0.jpg

My future vision

cng.JPG

ULTRA FAST SYSTEM THAT WILL BE EXCHANGE EMPTY TANK for FULL
I CAN DESIGN ALL LIKE IN CONVEYER

car.jpg

I'm very open for cooperation offer below contact to me .

In Poland I have great condition to prepare chep prototypes of machine ...

> MAROSZ 's PATENTS

FUTURE ? PARALLEL TO ABOVE MACHINE I WANT TO DESIGN AND MAKE ( be maker ) MACHIHE THAT WILL EXCHANGE WIND / WATER TO HIGH PREASURE

AND MACHINE THAT WILL GENERATE ELECTRIC /OR HOT ENERGY FOR HOME USE

also I want to design ultra hard machine for Miner industry or Steel Industr I'm only 34 Years OLD I wait for Your contact ( it is good investition in person and product )

Last edited by a moderator:
Compressed air powered cars have been discussed many times in the past (not on here though I wouldn't imagine, as this is an ELECTRICIAN'S FORUM - did you get that bit?). Out of interest, how much energy is lost in the compression of the air to fill the tank in the first place? What range would you expect to get? Daz

I think the highlight of your work has got to be this one. Did you ever make/sell any? Daz
pipe.PNG

DPG You have right

exchane electric energy to high preasure it is huge target for people
I have my own methode near 50 %

Other direction is Wind farm
Wind Turbine can produce high preasure without probem Energy can be magizine very well

You are not blocket by Weather if You will build magazine for energy
You can full tank during Winter Storm and use energy during sumer

Other direction
-IN GREECE I SAW BLACK TANKERS on roof You know why ?

RIVER !! RIVER = perfect for heavy big copmressor
BIG COMPRESORE + Huge Tank and we have magazine
we can sale air in small tank like fuel

AIR engine in car = Other great Adavantage
RIVER can be in Mountain ( very fresh and good AIR )
air from engine can protect Car Cab from CITY DUST

Last edited by a moderator:
About picture that You showed
I already ask man that sale similar tools

Exist HuGE web People that decide what police or army will use
This huge web is closed for people from outside :)

Below very good Idea BUT ???

45.JPG

[video=youtube_share;LUGck9mNMDA]http://youtu.be/LUGck9mNMDA[/video]

BMW innovation Center Dir MR MAROSZ we not Understand how Your patents work
thank You for iNformation

FORD - good patent MR Marosz please try sale lihght secound market not with NEW CAR

Marosz I started cooperate with polish company
But final there Is HUGE PROBLEM TO CHANGE GENERAL TRAFIC RULES

WEB people in automotive not like innovations !!!

Generaly people Like me can create but nobody like Innovation !!!
They only speak that They Sale inovations

I was Try comunicate with MR DYSON
he is lucky Guy and very good Inventor but right now his COMPANY
works similar like corporation !!!

I think the real reason the big successful companies aren't interested in your theories is because a) they don't make much sense and b) they have seen your bomb pipe article. Daz

Have you considered approaching the Chinese or USA markets?? You could be more successful with the bigger markets. Also, we have a TV programme in the UK called 'Dragons Den' I would like to see you on the programme, i'm sure it would make excellent television

GENERALY I"M VERY OPEN FOR ANY PROPOSITION
YOU HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT SOME INVESTOR
OR PERSON THAT HAVE PRODUCTION AND PROBLEM ( quality )

I would like to support small company !!! new product new production , new lines
very important is recognize all problems before start ( it can reduce many cost )

genearaly 5-6 years I was process Engineer ( corporations are not nice place )
I love fight with cost on each level of production

Dragons Den' in Polish edition I was try ... but man on casting tald that my light are strange ...

I have no Ide why ? ... during I started to polish edition my patent was open for others countries
( generaly author must find investor maximal 12 months after give document to patent office - it will open way for other markets ( patents in other coutries )

generaly I'm very open for any contacts
where are people who want to design or sale new products
I have thousend drawings generaly for many different industries

[video=youtube_share;uf6JKJyFLVI]http://youtu.be/uf6JKJyFLVI[/video]

AFTER ABOVE PLEASE SEE BELOW
(in movie the had problem with battery ?)

11.jpg

3d.JPG

I NEED SPEAK WITH PEOPLE WHO FEEL SUCCES

PICASSO how much NOW ?
how MUCH before his die?

THANK YOU FOR SHOW MY ART YOUR FRIENDS

MAROSZ 's PATENTS

On the good side, your diagrams have cheered me up so thanks for that. Daz

I will bet a colour photograph of my anvil collection that oldjaglover has an eastern european cousin...also,if you make such a vehicle,it just means my missus will run out of wind,instead of petrol,which will be something she has not done to date...

Marcie ... you want to use other peoples expertise and sponsorship by just posting repeated Trolling the same you-tube crap... you are just watching and been taken in by flawed ideas, your sounding more like a sales pitch every thread, your scanning you-tube for education and only skimming the surface, if you were as advanced scientifically as you suggest the last thing to do is expose your theories in the public arena unless you wanted something you can't figure yourself... take a physics degree and swat up on quantum theory and it practicality in daily life.

Ive done Science theory and quantum theory too and can see gaping holes in your ideas by just glancing at them so im out and good luck.

Reply to Clear Energy system wind ---high preasure ---- generators --- Cars &Home station in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net