Discuss clipped direct in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

answer is NO. but why use T/E outside. it looks pants and will degrade in time due to weather. black flex is more appropriate.

god, this forum's getting more like a school playground every day.

Reply to clipped direct in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi everybody, I've been asked to do a EICR in a commercial property, So i popped in to have a look on my way home quickly and found the lighting...
Replies
Views
I'm obviously still new and learning about what I can and cannot do, but essentially I want to install an EVSE at my own house for an electric...
Replies
Views
Apparently Dimplex only guarantee their heaters if they are permanently wired in to a fused outlet. If the socket is only about 600mm from the...
Replies
Views
Happy New Year all. Quick question regarding cable sizing. I have a 25m run from DB to car charging unit. The 25m run will mean approx 8m is run...
Replies
Views
Is anyone aware of any galv trunking that is smaller than 50x50. I'm drawing a blank online. I've taken over a job that's used 16mm twin and earth...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock