Discuss Clocks in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

I have to be up early in the morning 7am.:( Now it's an hour earlier.:mad:

i used to work for a firm that used to go by the old time when they went forward and the new time when they went back. grabbing gets

Reply to Clocks in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi I wonder if I could get a few opinions, randomly half of my house shuts off or flickers, this included the stove, lights, fans, clocks etc...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Autumn is now here, it's that time of year where the clocks go back and lighting control moves forward. A time when UK customers with gardens want...
Replies
Views
Are you looking for the perfect light bulb for your project? If so, you may be wondering whether cool white or warm white is the best. In this...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new on here I run a Business Repairing Clocks and watches which also includes Mains powered clocks I have a Seaward 1000s that I use to...
Replies
Views
I accept this is an unusual post! This clock has been in a family since early 1930's, the owners grandfather acquired it and fitted it for his...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock