SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss code or no code? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mogga

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

heres the script Got a merlin db with chint mcbs,rcbos what code my thoughts are code 2

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Mogga I assume your referring to BS 60439-3 and the use of mix n match protection devices.

Well this BS is referred to in the BGB under reg 530.3.4, but is your scenario for domestic or commercial/industrial ? As it could as interpretation of the regs be different.

M

mogga

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ITS A COMMERCIAL 3ph db chint breakers dont sit well the busbar switches are under strain due to ill seated mcbs Phoned my chargehand hes saying c2 so lots of OOH remedials for me iv now got 30mcbs and 5 rcbos to change :):)

Well yes then I agree if there is a question of connection integrity and poor connection given rise to possible over heating then a code 2 would be in order.

Reply to code or no code? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom