Discuss Code question PIR? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

Danielwareham

A PVC cable that runs from the house to a shed clipped on a wall to a metel clad socket in shed? No conduit.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
BS 7671-2008 code 2 requieres improvement , code 3 requieres further investigation.

By Big green book is in van and its cold outside so i will get back to you on the Condition report deffinitions.

c3 improvement recomended ,
c2 potentially dangerous,urgent remedial action required,
c1 danger present, risk of injury, immediate remidial action required

Electrical installation condition report.

Reply to Code question PIR? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi, Heavy industrial spark here, never do house bashing hence the question. I currently have a light switch at the front door not doing anything...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm a DIY'er looking to build a 6x8 shed in my backyard in Colorado. I'm installing a gravel pad first, with 4 concrete Sonotube...
Replies
Views
I would like to run power to a shed that is 40m from my other shed which is powered by a 10mm cable from the house. I have access to a 100m roll...
Replies
Views
I've wired some cable to a small 3x3 shed with 2 gpos, a 15a GPO, and a light. The shed is about 2m away from the house on a concrete slab. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm running a 70ft underground UF cable in 3/4 inch PVC conduit to 2 sheds. The sheds are 3ft from each other. I'm just a DIYer enthusiast so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock