Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss College Key Skills in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

jimbo4591

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

College is drivin me mad at the mo! all this stupid key skills crap lol. For part of my communications coursework I have to do a report for electricians who dont know the 3 main (dead) tests you have to do after an installation.

Im aware of some of the tests but dont know exactly which order/ which is more important etc.

Is insulation resistance a definite and earth continuity? Is the other one continuity of the ring or R1 + R2 test? or Loop test or RCD test?!

No idea

And does anyone know where I can find out about the 3 main dead tests after an installation? They expect me to know exactly how to carry out the tests but we've barely been taught what a neutral is lol.

cheers guys any help appriciated

think of me as an 'alien' who knows nothing! :)

james

Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
J

josh knowles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cam Anyone Tell What Course To Be Taking If I Want To Become An Electrician From The Bottom Of The Ladder Thers 2 Courses "electrical Installation Nvq" And "electrotechnical Technology C&g" Whats The Difference

Reply to College Key Skills in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom