Discuss CollinWood garden lights in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Corbs

-
Reaction score
summers coming so deciding to re do the decking in the garden anyone got any pics of the colinwood GL050 and GL019 installed and working just to see what the beam spread is like etc ?

ta

Reply to CollinWood garden lights in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

The mrs has just decided she now wants a TV wall with built in shelves etc We are going to build it out of mdf and then paint, I am just...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon All Currently doing an EICR on common parts of a big site with multiple blocks. All blocks have outside garden spike lighting in...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone . Currently looking at pricing a job up . It’s a hot tub supply . Outside socket with a few spare ways in an outdoor cu . 10mm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to get the lionshare of a small shed wired before a friendly electrician does the needful. I'm a confident DIYer, but I would...
Replies
Views
hello all have a couple of questions re-some decking lights. I have fitted by Electrician around 10 years ago, He’s spured off an existing...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock