Discuss Colour Y Plan Diagram in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

mark80

-
Reaction score
All the wiring diagrams for heating systems I've noticed aren't in colour so I thought I'd have a go at doing my own. Go easy, its not perfect but I wanted to see what you guys thought.
Its really for a new install as its all new colours and ive deleted the CPC's for clarity.
Do you guys agree with the colours I have used for the stats and time clock etc???

Immersion stat is coloured for flex and the time clock is for T+E as feed and switched outputs in 3 core and Earth. Was going to note this on drawing but have left it for time being.

Any tips to make it better appreciated! ;)

Cheers

Attachments

• Colour Y Plan Diagram Y Plan Colour - EletriciansForums.net
    Y Plan Colour.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 323
nice one mate for taking the time i havent installed any wiring for central heating for years and was thinking of buying a relevent book so your diagram is a help cheers

Thank you! Glad its a help. I've got ones of a C plan, W plan and S plan too. I'll shot them up!

Hi Guys help needed, i need to zone my heating system to accomondate underfloor heating in conservatory. I have combi boiler supplying rest of house . What is the best way to connect this to operate both existig and new heating circuit Would I need to install 3 port valve controlled from both room prog/stats. Thankyou [email protected] any info appreciated.

Reply to Colour Y Plan Diagram in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock