uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Come back Rum! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Cirrus

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Rum, I miss you old fella - kinda like me alter ego. Missing our debates old chum. Do come back soon;);)

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
B

Bane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He's only been missing for 3 days!

Probably got locked up over the weekend and refused bail. :)

W

wayne

still stuck on the camper route to cornwall

W

wayne

yeah but we want to make him feel "cared for";)

yep, cirrus is right, did u read your term and coniditions when you signed up to electriciansforums.net, its all there...... :p

S

Shakey

i am sure he posted a reply the other day.......

come back you argumentative loveable old bugger!!!!!:p

C

Cirrus

Yeah it has been a while now. He said 3 days away didn't he?:confused:

P

PAUL M

He said he was going for a 3 to 4 week working holiday ,didnt he?

R

rumrunner

i am sure he posted a reply the other day.......

come back you argumentative loveable old bugger!!!!!:p
HI
Thats correct i got back the other night ,but my computer went wrong ,its so nice to know youve been missed ,thanks so much:)
my working holiday turned out to be more holiday than work ,so that wasnt very good ,but i did have one good night when i smoked a wierd cigarette and the stars turned green ,so i suppose its a good thing i didnt do much electrical work;)
i also got turned on to cider ,which for a guinness drinker is quite radical ,my coop is doing 3 bottles of 8.5 %vintage cider for 4.50 ive only had 1and im feeling a bit tippsy ,great stuff im a convert,
hows it going cirrus??,me old bone breaker ,bashed any gippos lately? what a player;),so shakey,luke ,wayne and bane ,that rhymes,fuak me im a poet as well,we can resume our meaning full debates.shortly ,im debating weather to put a bid in for the south london chandaller job ,so i might not be around for a few weeks,;)
but id depends i suppose weather it requires a sparks with experiance or if she just wants it done quick:cool:
all the very best in the whole wide and wonderfull lovelly happy world
rum:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shakey

HI
Thats correct i got back the other night ,but my computer went wrong ,its so nice to know youve been missed ,thanks so much:)
my working holiday turned out to be more holiday than work ,so that wasnt very good ,but i did have one good night when i smoked a wierd cigarette and the stars turned green ,so i suppose its a good thing i didnt do much electrical work;)
i also got turned on to cider ,which for a guinness drinker is quite radical ,my coop is doing 3 bottles of 8.5 %vintage cider for 4.50 ive only had 1and im feeling a bit tippsy ,great stuff im a convert,
hows it going cirrus??,me old bone breaker ,bashed any gippos lately? what a player;),so shakey,luke ,wayne and bane ,that rhymes,fuak me im a poet as well,we can resume our meaning full debates.shortly ,im debating weather to put a bid in for the south london chandaller job ,so i might not be around for a few weeks,;)
but id depends i suppose weather it requires a sparks with experiance or if she just wants it done quick:cool:
all the very best in the whole wide and wonderfull lovelly happy world
rum:eek:
welcome back matey, you couldnt do the chandelier job, you might have to use a junction box.........:D:p

R

rumrunner

welcome back matey, you couldnt do the chandelier job, you might have to use a junction box.........:D:p
Perfect example as to why you should never use one, j.bs are ok if youre adopting an in and out quick approach,:eek:

Reply to Come back Rum! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
Top Bottom