Discuss Come back Rum! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

i am sure he posted a reply the other day.......

come back you argumentative loveable old bugger!!!!!:p

HI
Thats correct i got back the other night ,but my computer went wrong ,its so nice to know youve been missed ,thanks so much:)
my working holiday turned out to be more holiday than work ,so that wasnt very good ,but i did have one good night when i smoked a wierd cigarette and the stars turned green ,so i suppose its a good thing i didnt do much electrical work;)
i also got turned on to cider ,which for a guinness drinker is quite radical ,my coop is doing 3 bottles of 8.5 %vintage cider for 4.50 ive only had 1and im feeling a bit tippsy ,great stuff im a convert,
hows it going cirrus??,me old bone breaker ,bashed any gippos lately? what a player;),so shakey,luke ,wayne and bane ,that rhymes,fuak me im a poet as well,we can resume our meaning full debates.shortly ,im debating weather to put a bid in for the south london chandaller job ,so i might not be around for a few weeks,;)
but id depends i suppose weather it requires a sparks with experiance or if she just wants it done quick:cool:
all the very best in the whole wide and wonderfull lovelly happy world
rum:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
HI
Thats correct i got back the other night ,but my computer went wrong ,its so nice to know youve been missed ,thanks so much:)
my working holiday turned out to be more holiday than work ,so that wasnt very good ,but i did have one good night when i smoked a wierd cigarette and the stars turned green ,so i suppose its a good thing i didnt do much electrical work;)
i also got turned on to cider ,which for a guinness drinker is quite radical ,my coop is doing 3 bottles of 8.5 %vintage cider for 4.50 ive only had 1and im feeling a bit tippsy ,great stuff im a convert,
hows it going cirrus??,me old bone breaker ,bashed any gippos lately? what a player;),so shakey,luke ,wayne and bane ,that rhymes,fuak me im a poet as well,we can resume our meaning full debates.shortly ,im debating weather to put a bid in for the south london chandaller job ,so i might not be around for a few weeks,;)
but id depends i suppose weather it requires a sparks with experiance or if she just wants it done quick:cool:
all the very best in the whole wide and wonderfull lovelly happy world
rum:eek:

welcome back matey, you couldnt do the chandelier job, you might have to use a junction box.........:D:p

welcome back matey, you couldnt do the chandelier job, you might have to use a junction box.........:D:p

Perfect example as to why you should never use one, j.bs are ok if youre adopting an in and out quick approach,:eek:

Reply to Come back Rum! in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock