Discuss Commercial dishwasher problems in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

uas66116

DIY
Reaction score
Hi all,

I got a commercial dishwasher that is not working anymore. Normally when there's no water in the tank and boiler, the machine starts first filling it up with water if you close the lid. If I now close the lid, the machine is not taking water and is not filling. But the machine is starting the program, but without water. Also if the machine is on, the heater gets very hot, it gets completely red.

I checked the inlet valve, and this part is working fine. I checked the module and could not see anything wrong with it, like burnt components or something like that. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

The water level sensor may be faulty, causing the machine to think it is already full of water. If it is a pressure transducer, check the pipe from the tank to the transducer.

Thank you for your answer. It is indeed possible that the pressure switch is faulty. On my pressure switch there is 90/35 labeled. Is this the range in pressure (mb)? And if I want to replace the switch do I need to replace it with the same 90/35?

edit:
I found one with 65/45, will this pressure switch work on my dishwasher?

Thanks

Last edited:
Ah, OK it's a switch not a transducer. No, the lower pressure switch will cause it only to fill to a lower water level. You should replace with the original type. Anyhow, it's only one possible fault, check the operation of the existing switch before replacing.

The problem is that I can not find it for my dishwasher. I can not find any brand of label on the machine. In the past if I replaced the parts, I used universal parts. Now I also find an universal pressure switch but only 65/45. Is it not possible to install the 65/45 and adjust the screw, so it will get a higher value?

Reply to Commercial dishwasher problems in the Electrical Appliances Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net