Discuss Commercial PV System design help wanted please. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

I

ianhager

Good Morning,

I have been given the size & dimensions of a commercial property, south west facing with approxamately 175M square available roof space and asked to seee what sort of system could be accomodated by it.

Could someone please point me in t the right direction of a company that could design and price the system for me to install?

We want the best value for money, not the cheapest system.

We have been given some electricity bills too as he wants to cancel out as much of his energy bills as possible using the pv system. This is also to be a 3 phase system.

Thank you in advance for any help received.

Good Morning,

I have been given the size & dimensions of a commercial property, south west facing with approxamately 175M square available roof space and asked to seee what sort of system could be accomodated by it.

Could someone please point me in t the right direction of a company that could design and price the system for me to install?

We have been given some electricity bills too as he wants to cancel out as much of his energy bills as possible using the pv system. This is also to be a 3 phase system.

Back of the envelope stuff this.....170 metres squared (taken off 5 metres for the permitted development regulations) divided by 1.67 metres squared (to include gaps for clips)...and you end up with 100 panels...if these were 250 watt panels you would be talking about 25 kW

You'll want to limit the system to 30 kW anyway as above that you'll need an export meter fitted which have an installation charge of £500 (give or take a few hundred quid) and annual charges of £200-300.

We would be happy to design and quote for this. If you can supply electricity bills/usage we would also look at matching the generation to the demand. If you are interested either send me a message or contact us through the website.

Tom

Good Morning,

If this is still a current enquiry, we will be happy to help with system design, bill of materials etc. Please see the link to our web site below for details of what we can offer. If this is of interest please get in touch. This service is free to existing or new customers (must be MCS certified).

Spitfire Projects

Reply to Commercial PV System design help wanted please. in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock