Discuss CompEX 01 -04 Course Material in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

willycdso

Trainee
Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to do my CompEx course and i heard its lot to take in for 5 days so i want to prepare myself for it. Does anyone have notes or material for CompEX 01 -04. Thanks

Hi, I am looking to do my CompEx course and i heard its lot to take in for 5 days so i want to prepare myself for it. Does anyone have notes or material for CompEX 01 -04. Thanks
Screenshot_20220418-153623_Amazon Shopping.jpgScreenshot_20220418-153614_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I can highly recommend these books. Tons of information, well presented and easy to follow, very reminiscent of the GCSE study books from CPG. I would start with the grey book.

Reply to CompEX 01 -04 Course Material in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there wondering if any one has any revision material on compex 01-04 Would be greatly appreciated cheers
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have booked a date for my compex & I am looking to source material I can use to revise to help me pass. Any relevant material will...
Replies
Views
I'm doing my Compex 7 and 8 soon and was wondering if anyone had any notes on the theory and practical before I go later this month. Thanks in...
Replies
Views
Can someone clear up a question for me & tell me to what level I am qualified? ie Electrician/Technician etc? I have the following.... 2360 Parts...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a CompEx 01 re-sit this week. I have passed the full course once before and I have received no feedback as to why I have failed the...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock