Discuss complaints procedure in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

In the event of a complaint the customer will notify me by xxxx
Within --- days I will xxxx
If the complaint is found to be justified I will xxxx
If the complaint is found to be unjustified the customer will be notified in writing within xxxx days
If the customer still feels that a complaint is valid then he/she will be directed to my scheme's complaints department who will make an independent decision.
If the customer still feels that a complaint is valid then he/she has the right to consult his/her legal advisors

Trev's is good but I think a simple complaint register with actions is good enough.

A complaint is a good way of generating more business, not by trying it on but by exceeding the complainants expectations. If you obviously go out of your way to rectify the complaint it usually ensures the customer will come to you again and tell their friends about you. Assuming they are not trying it on of course. This has been proven by some studies into consumer behavior, which also showed about 10% of people who had a bad experience following a complaint would go back to the supplier again.

Trev's is good but I think a simple complaint register with actions is good enough.

A complaint is a good way of generating more business, not by trying it on but by exceeding the complainants expectations. If you obviously go out of your way to rectify the complaint it usually ensures the customer will come to you again and tell their friends about you. Assuming they are not trying it on of course. This has been proven by some studies into consumer behavior, which also showed about 10% of people who had a bad experience following a complaint would go back to the supplier again.

Anybody who complains aboot me gets the Geordie kiss ..... complaint resolved !!! ;)

That could be said to be exceeding their expectations :)

If they deserve it I am not against giving them a Liverpool kiss.

It' very similar only they get the smell of the broon ale off Geordies breath afore they pass oot.

I have made a compolation what you think..............

Should any of the following statements be true of any work which has been carried out by myself then please do not hesitate to get in touch.

• the electrical work was done in an negligent or incompetent way
  • the work done did not meet the requirements of the appropriate regulations or standards
  • the work created a risk of serious harm to any person, or significant damage to property
  • the work done was outside the restrictions or limitations applying to the registered person who undertook the work
  • mandatory documents such as Certificates of Compliance were not provided or were misleading.
In the event of a complaint the customer will notify me by telephone on 000000000 or 0000000 within 30 days from the day the work was completed.

Should this complaint be justified then the problem will be resolved within 10 days. Always taking into consideration the severity of the problem as safety is paramount.

If the complaint is found to be unjustified the customer will be notified in writing within 10 days.

If the customer still feels that a complaint is valid then he/she will be directed to my scheme's complaints department who will make an independent decision.

If the customer still feels that a complaint is valid then he/she has the right to consult his/her legal advisors

"Divven't ye dare complain aboot me work as a kick in th' baaalls often offends."

There ye gan ...... sorted !! :smug:

Gonna have to sort one of these out meself i guess *sighs*

If someone complains i normaly just go sort it out....more bludy paperwork *mutters*

Trev really has it covered above.
A customer complaints procedure is not normally a procedure that you give to the customer, it is an internal record of how you will handle complaints from the customer.
How you will respond to a customer complaint, What you will do under what circumstances, When you will do it, When you will not provide service.
You should also keep a customer complaints log so that you can demonstrate compliance (and cover yourself in case of later problems).
I have just read mine and really feel I did over cook it a bit!

Reply to complaints procedure in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock