• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Complete Business Pro Starter Kit - ex business equipment for sale (PAT Testing) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

W

wulfruna77

Hi All,

I hope I am posting this in the right forum, assuming that I am allowed to advertise items for sale here at all (sorry if this is the wrong section)....

Anyway, the equipment I have from my old business for Sale are the following with Current RRP prices (a lot lower than why I paid for them years back) and I will list an individual sale price and a package sale price also.

Many thanks,

Jonathan.

FOR SALE:

Label Printer (RRP:tearsofjoy:1500 with label auto rewinder)

Professional PAT Testing Thermal Label Printer: Datamax M-Class M-4208 (Prints sequentially numbered pat labels at a rate of about 200 labels per minute as opposed to 1 hour per 200 written by hand.

The thermal ribbons supplied are chemical and heat resistant to 600 degrees once printed onto the PAT labels - Many occassion I have come back to a fridge or microwave 12 months later and the label is completely chemically worn from cleaning to white plastic with only the perfectly printed dates, engineer intials and appliance id, etc.

Bar Tender Professional PC Software (RRP: £253.82)

Easy to use PC software for customising your labels, and/or printing logos, sequentially number labels, and/or printing barcodes.

Microwave Leakage Detector (RRP: £280.00)

An analogue microwave leakage detector that you can manually calibrate yourself. Professional plastic case foam lined with 500ml plastic beaker, instructions and thremometer. Not your cheap £40 testers on the market that you can buy online.

PAT Tester Martindale EasyPAT 2100 (RRP: £580.00)

The same tester illustrated in the IET Guide to PAT Testing, the industry standard, manual operation, digital output display of all readings and measurements.

• Suitable for onsite PAT testing and workshop applications (Much faster productivity than automatic testers and no false fails on surge protected 4gangs, etc. that give a fail measurement on insualation resistance test.
• Simple one button, one test operation
• Tests both 240V and 110V appliances
• Class I, Class II & power lead tests
• Performs 5 PAT tests (earth bond, insulation, run current, run leakage, flash)
• Earth bond test currents – 25A, 8A and 100mA for sensitive IT equipment.
• Built in lead tester

Individual Prices:
Printer & Software: £900.00
Microwave Leakage Detector: £100.00
EasyPAT 2100 Tester: £350.00

Total: £1350.00

All-in-one purchase deal: £1200.00

Printer includes spare thermal ribbons, remaining stock of PAT labels, and conversion leads for 110v, 240v, 400v, 5amp lighting found in historic buidings, 16A, 32A, 64A, 125A 3 Phase plugs and much more.

Additionally, my supplier contact details for further label stock and thermal resin rolls.

Typically buy 100,000 labels ready to run through the printer in rolls of 2000 for £400.00 per 100,000.

I used to sell PAT labels ready printed with 3rd party Facilites Management company names/phone number/web address on them at a price of £50.00 per 200 labels.

Thats £24,600 profit just on selling labels that cost you £400.

A license to print money, and a serious time saver for any professiona PAT Tester, with quality, durability, and flexibility in mind for you and your clients.

Items are based in Birmingham/Wolverhampton area and will be cash on collection only. Demonstrations can be provided during collection if required.

When I won a tender for 10,000 tests on one site, the label printer comes into its own and is worth its weight in gold!! You know what I mean if you've been hand writing them for years.

For an extra £1000 I will sell my list of clients and the contacts details, which amounted to approimately 100,000 tests per year at £1.95/test.

[email protected]

Reply to Complete Business Pro Starter Kit - ex business equipment for sale (PAT Testing) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock