Discuss Complete management mcs qms in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I tried it and although Paul is very helpful and I'm sure it makes sense to him it just wasn't intuitive enough for me. I'm not a complete numpty but I also haven't got loads of time to get my head round software at the same time as everything else.

I've looked at about 4 or 5 different systems over the last few months. For me, I'm not bothered about having a complicated database to store contracts etc my pc does that perfectly well for me - I just need to keep on top of it. What I found was that it was taking me for ever to do quotes, invoices, purchase orders, keep notes on customers and appointments all together.

I've recently signed up for Business Flow Solar Local - £150 set up fee to get you going and £25 a month after that. Simple to use if you're not so good with software but expandable if you want to add your own templates etc. I can honestly say that my quoting time has gone from 2 hrs (after doing PVSOL) to about 15 mins and I can't wait for the next upgrade in 10 days time which sill sort out the G83 and handover pack.

It's not for everyone but it's worked for me - down to 80 hrs a week and counting .....

Link if you want to look is : BusinessFlow Solar Pro but to be honest it's better to speak to the guys and they will show you what it does.

In case you were wondering, no I don't know who they are - but it's the best IT support I've seen in a long, long time.

Reply to Complete management mcs qms in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi All We are in the process of applying for MCS for Solar PV. Has anyone got a Quality Management System I could pinch a look at please...
Replies
Views
This gets a bit complicated so bear with me. Basically i have 2 rural tt supplies. One is to a large farm shed with PV solar 3.6 kw on the roof...
Replies
Views
W
Hi All, I hope I am posting this in the right forum, assuming that I am allowed to advertise items for sale here at all (sorry if this is the...
Replies
Views
wulfruna77
W
P
Hello everyone, I would like some advice regarding some work that a contractor has performed on my flat. I live in a block of flats where major...
Replies
Views
on your Second MCS visit Is this based still around the ONE solar pv job you will take the assessor to later in the day. IE Quotes/Sap -...
Replies
Views
andy.edwards
A

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock