Discuss Conduit/Trunking Cutter in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

I just you a cheap old plumbers ratchet pipe cutter , when it gets blunt just throw it away and buy a new one.
About 10 quid from screwfix

https://www.NoLinkingToThis/p/0-26mm-manual-plastic-pipe-shears/59590

A bit like this , but mine has a ratchet function

for pvc ?
Yup, YT2 upto three compartment dado.

I do have a Rothenberger ratcheting pipe cutter that I used to use but it doesn't leave the van now.

The grinder takes some practice but you'll soon get used to it. You can do all your notching and odd cuts with one tool.

Nice square cuts without squashing the smaller sections.

Reply to Conduit/Trunking Cutter in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Is anyone aware of any galv trunking that is smaller than 50x50. I'm drawing a blank online. I've taken over a job that's used 16mm twin and earth...
Replies
Views
I’m looking for an alternative for hacksaw for my yt4. I seen a guy on site using some sort of pipe slice, but for trunking never got the chance...
Replies
Views
Good evening all. I have a couple of learners with hypermobility issues - which causes their hands to be sore after a day in the workshop. Has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently doing a level 2 (2365). We have been doing trunking factors and I am not sure about if you need to apply the 45% space...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Stumbled across these conduit bushes from Greenbrook/Norslo. Where and how are they used/fitted ? GreenBrook B20 Conduit Bush 20mm...
Replies
Views

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock